1. You taught us the fine art of nose-kissing.
2. You make us “fly” in the safety of your arms. “One, two, three…whee!”
3. You keep our high chairs nice and clean.
4. You make sure there’s always room for more dirty diapers.
5. You washed at least 10,000 bottles with love.
6. You give the best shoulder rides.
7. You know the perfect temperature for our bathwater.
8. You know just how to wrap us up in our duck and butterfly towels.
9. Your lap is nice and big and your arms are strong to hold both of us.
10. We love how you hold our hands and walk around with us and make us laugh.
11. You’re ours.
And the culmination of their efforts?
I think Dada's gonna agree this is the perfect gift (along with the baklava that Mommy is contributing)!
*Disclaimer: my girls aren't actually old enough to come up with "the perfect Father's Day present"...or if they are, they're keeping it as a secret between the two of them. Nor are they old enough to "beg" to finger paint...or to even know what finger painting is. No, it was Mommy who was so anxious to dip their little hands in paint (and they LOVED it!!!), and it was also Mommy who came up with the Top 11 list (but I feel certain they would agree, if only they could talk).