Nothing truly momentous happened this week, but it was still fabulous! Following are just a few of the reasons:
1) Baby laughter. A couple of times, the girls have gotten so tickled, just sitting there looking at each other. I had no idea what was so funny…maybe it was a “twin thing”…but I loved it!
2) The girls are holding hands more often. They’ll do it on command (sometimes), and I also caught them straining to hold hands across the back seat from their car seats.
3) The girls devoured a chicken breast and steamed broccoli at a local restaurant on Saturday. The fact that they still aren’t wild about my steamed broccoli isn’t so fabulous, but that’s OK…
4) I made a big pancake breakfast on Sunday, and the girls loved it! I hope this is the start of a Sunday-morning-breakfast tradition at our house.
5) Mommy got a pedicure on Thursday!!! (Oh, wait…this is supposed to be about the girls…) The girls were completely enthralled with my freshly painted pink toenails (from my pedicure on Thursday!!!) that they could scarcely keep their hands off my feet. It was too funny!
It’s so often the little things that count…