Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

December 11, 2010

Jingle Bells: The A and B Edition

A and B were hilarious when I put their mittens on for the first time this year. I could hardly walk straight for peering through the stroller canopy, watching them marvel at their furry pink hands.

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle bells we holler
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In our stroller with our mama!

Dashing through the ‘hood
Our blankets feel so good
O’er the streets we ride
Sissies, side by side!

We hear scores of birdies sing
Mommy points out lots of things
Like cars and trucks and bikes
And beautiful Christmas lights!

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle bells we holler
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In our stroller with our mama!

'Tis the season! Enjoy it!!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it! The girls look adorable! Love the expressions on their faces. Have a great weekend. Andrea

laurie said...

Hi, love your blog and I was wondering where you got the blankets they are covered in for the stroller? I have twin girls, too, and so could use something like those. Thanks. Laurie

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Hi, Laurie!

Those stroller covers are JJ Cole Bundle Me. I got the ones for the girls' infant seats from Babies R Us, and I ordered those in the picture from Amazon. They have a huge selection of different sizes and weights. I went ahead and got the XL size, hoping it will last them as long as they can use the stroller. And I bought the lightweight version, so they can use it through more seasons. When it's colder, I just stuff a blanket down by their feet. Those are definitely one of my favorite baby items!

laurie said...

Thanks so much, going to look now. I love the pink, too!

MultipleMum said...

And another skill is revealed! A lyricist/poet! Those girls of yours get cuter and cuter (how can you go wrong in mittens?)

reanbean said...

Very cute! My guys are completely into Jingle Bells this year. I actually went online and bought them each their own Jazzy Jingles. Now every time the song comes on, they run and get their jingle bells and shake them to the beat (well, sort of). :o)