Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 15, 2012

Celebrating Our Little Ladybugs

We celebrated the girls' third birthday party yesterday at our local yogurt shop, one of their very favorite destinations.

The girls were ladybugs for Halloween, and not long thereafter we decided to celebrate our little "ladies'" birthday with a ladybug theme.

Here's a sneak peek at our decorations...bright pink, bright yellow, and lots of black spots!

Part of the birthday banner...

Sticker activity and goody bags...


The goody bags each had a little wind-up ladybug and a magnifying glass, for "real" bug hunting.

Here's the sticker activity, as displayed by Baby A. At the bottom, there were stickers for each child to spell his/her name, declaring, "I can count!"

Our ladybug cupcakes...a pink bug for A, and yellow for B...and mini's for all our guests...

Napkins and utensils in bright yellow and pink buckets tied with black polka-dot ribbon...and it wouldn't be our party without WET WIPES!!!


And here are Mommy, Daddy, and our precious guests of honor!


We had a great time, and we so appreciate our friends and family coming together to celebrate with us!

13 comments:

championm2000 said...

What a great location for a birthday party! I love the ladybug theme, too.

Glad the weather cooperated!

Cuz I'm the mama! said...

Darling! We did the ladybug theme for their 1st bday.. And I loved it. Loved the counting activity. I'm on the hunt now for a 3rd bday party theme!

Mama Mama Quite Contrary said...

In another freak example of our twin symbiosis, my girls were also lady bugs for Halloween. Well, they both intended to be but one costume mysteriously disappeared so Elie became a "lady mouse." Might have to steal your ENTIRE party idea!!

Julia said...

Seeing the container of wet wipes made me laugh. I'd totally have some too!

What a delightful party celebrating your girls! I love seeing all the personal touches and hard work you put into making it beautiful and special. :)

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

How bright and fun! Looks like your little ladies had a great day. :)

Unknown said...

It looks SO cute! I love your cute sticker activity idea and all the bright spots!!

I bet they had so much fun! Such cute lil bugs!

Charlene Juliani said...

Looks like fun....love me some yogurt too! Happy Birthday to A and B!!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I LOVE IT ALL (and that's a blog I read too :))

Thanks so much for all the details - I'm in detail heaven!

Beaming from ear to ear - yes really :)

My favourite touch? The wet wipes of course!

Sadia said...

Three? How can those tiny babies be three already?! Happy birthday. What CUTE decorations (although I know not to expect anything else from you)!

Rebecca said...

That sticker activity is too cute. Please don't tell me you came up with that one all on your own! LOL

Love the last picture...you guys are so great!

yettie said...

Those cupcakes made my stomach growl. Everything looks so pretty. One day your girls are going to look back at all the pictures of their childhood and tell you want an awesome mom you are. Cuz you really are!

Double the Giggles said...

So sweet! Everything looked great! Love the sticker activity - what a great way to incorporate learning into the party. Happy Birthday to your little 'bugs' ;)

Just Another Mom of Twins said...

That is SUCH a cute theme!! I love it...you are very talented my firend...VERY!

:)