Our girls aren’t quite old enough to make a craft display of things for which they’re thankful…but if they could enumerate, I have a pretty good idea of what they might say…
1) Mommy and Daddy…for endless hugs, kisses, tickles, and cuddles.
2) Sasha the Kitty Cat…for being the sweetest furry sister ever, and for giving us a great example after which to model our “meow!”
3) The telephone…so we can talk to Aunt GG and Granddaddy.
4) Our friends…we talk about “Kate and Spencer” and “Mattie and Ava” all the time!
5) Our comfy blankies…for keeping us warm and signaling when it’s time for bed.
6) Our baby dolls…who wait for us dutifully to give them hugs and kisses, and don’t mind being carried around in our red bucket.
7) Our favorite songs…we love to dance and sing!
8) Books…we love when Mommy reads to us, and we like to “read” to ourselves and each other, too.
9) Our favorite foods…blueberries, pineapple, zucchini, avocado, oatmeal (or “eamoat”, as we call it), and French toast on Sunday mornings…just to name a few.
10) Each other.
We are so blessed!!!