Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 2, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Despite several cream-of-wheat-in-the-hair - type experiences, my week was pretty fabulous in all...

1) My girls are loquacious! (For those of you taking notes, that’s just a little throw-back to my 10th grade vocabulary list to say that the girls are TALKING!)

2) The girls have learned several new signs this week, including “bunny rabbit”. It’s as if they’re trying to summon the Easter Bunny himself for some tasty treats.

3) [My apologies upfront for the visual…] I was entertaining the girls with a full-on frog impression (jumping up from a squatting position). Baby A thought it was hilarious (I can’t imagine why?), and she now does her imitation – knee bends from a standing position – every time I say “frog”. I guess I’d better watch myself making up baby signs.

4) The weather is finally warm enough for the girls to shed their winter coats. How sweet it is to see their fat little arms and legs in shorts and t-shirts!

5) The girls and I enjoyed an awesome afternoon on Thursday. We went to lunch downtown and scored a sidewalk table. The girls sat in their stroller, content to people watch, while I read a few pages in my book and had an amazing veggie pizza. The experience gave me a glimpse of things to come…I can’t wait for the three of us to enjoy a veggie pizza together, do a little window shopping, and top off the afternoon with an ice cream!

7 comments:

Sadia said...

I shop ahead and have a ton of shorts, but my girls won't wear them!! They're convinced that they'll scrape their knees unless they wear pants or tights. So sad.

I LOVED the frog visual. You're such a fun mom!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh the fun of exposed li'l fat arms and leggies x 2! Enjoy!

Happy to be a new follower, thanks to the gals at M & M! Happy Easter!

Angela said...

What is it with seeing those rolls again? I can't stand it so I chase our trio down until I get my fill of pinching those rolls! Love your decription of the frog! I better go get my sign book and do the bunny! I'll pass on the frog tho! Too funny! Fun to visit you from M&M!

Christina said...

Sharing a pizza and window shopping...that sounds nice right now. :)
Thanks for stopping by, your family is beautiful!

Krajcimama said...

I'm stopping by from Multiples and More to follow your blog!

Your girls are adorable!

The weather was insanely beautiful here and I was able to take my little guys out to watch their brother and sister run around. Good times - all but 1 are sleeping soundly @ 9pm! Whoo Hooo!

Annie said...

Window shopping is not my favorite but, it's the most I do,haha.

Stopping from Multiples and More, also follow your blog.

Have a wonderful weekend.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Sweet little girls! I bet they have the sweetest little voices when they say bunny rabbit!
Wishing you and your family a Happy & Blessed Easter!