The hubs has been on Spring Break this week, so we’ve had a pretty fabulous few days!
1) We celebrated the girls’ second Easter on Sunday. We got some precious pictures of them exploring their Easter baskets, and we all enjoyed some homemade carrot cake. The girls aren’t quite old enough for Easter candy…which just meant more for me!
2) We took a family trip to Nashville on Tuesday with the “sole” purpose of buying the girls their first pair of shoes. They were so cute – and hilarious! – in their new kicks!
3) While we were in Nashville, we experienced another big first…we ALL ate out for lunch! It was so neat to be able to order the girls’ lunch off the menu. And, having spent years waiting tables, I was very thankful that they kept their mess to a manageable minimum.
4) We ate out for lunch again on Thursday. The girls were quite the attraction at the restaurant as they waved and told all the patrons “Bye-bye!” as they left!
5) With Daddy being home, Mommy has had a little more flexibility. I finally cashed in my birthday gift certificate for a wonderful massage…ahhhhh! I’m refreshed and relaxed and ready to wrangle the girls until Daddy gets out for the summer.