Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 16, 2012

Parties and Themes and Pretties, Oh, My!

The girls' third birthday party was four months ago...which means I've been thinking about their fourth birthday party for about three and a half months.

It's just so much fun at this age, thinking about themes...and corresponding cupcakes and decorations and games and favors...and of course, invitations and thank-you notes.  (Fueled by my recent entry into the world of Pinterest, this could easily become a hobby, such that I'll be looking for more reasons to celebrate!)

For their party in January, I chose a ladybug theme.  I immediately began thinking about a birthday banner, I started practicing my cupcake decorating skills...and I started looking for the perfect invitation.

I searched for "ladybug birthday invitations" and Tiny Prints was among the top search results.  When I visited their site, I found numerous options for ladybugs, more than on any other site.  I have several friends who I knew had used Tiny Prints before, so I was excited to give them a try.

Among many other things I found when I ordered the girls' invitations, I loved that everything was so easily customizable.  The invitations I chose were actually for a baby shower, but I was able to completely change the text to fit our party.  And I loved that the invitation was two-sided, which allowed me to include a picture of the girls in their ladybug Halloween costumes on the back.

Tiny Prints recently contacted me and asked if I would be interested in doing a review post for them.  I always love hearing about products and services from "real people", and -- given my recent satisfaction with Tiny Prints -- I am glad to be able to share my experience.

Tiny Prints offers a huge selection of stationery, ranging from invitations and announcements to personalized stationery, and even to stamps and embossers.  They also have a great selection of gifts, like calendars and wall decor, printable mugs, coasters, and iPhone covers.  And they offer photo books, too.

And...I just realized that Tiny Prints has an awesome assortment of customizable party favors.  So glad I found that little gem!

And don't forget to check out some of the great discounts that Tiny Prints offers...such as free shipping and free samples (offers vary and are good for a limited time).

I seriously think Tiny Prints offers something to complement virtually every party idea I've pinned on Pinterest, which (ahem) is a lot.

Hmmm...eight more months until the girls' fourth birthday party.  I'm not sure I can wait.  Perhaps I need to conjure up a reason to have a party...just so I can indulge my Need for Theme.

***

I received a discount on select future orders in exchange for writing this review.  All views expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

LOL precisely why I do the half birthdays :)

So many themes, so little time

PS i will email you - there may be a change in plans re party

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

LOVE Tiny Prints. They did my birth announcements, baptism invites, Christmas cards and birthday invitations every year since the girls were born. :)