Another fabulous week, thank-you-very-much!
1) The girls are beginning to play hide-and-go-seek with each other. They get on opposite ends of the couch and peer behind it at one another. Loud squeals and lots of laughter always ensue.
2) I’ve turned around several times to find the girls having pulled their Bumbo seats facing each other, sitting there, apparently “talking”. I’ve seen them stay like that for several minutes, before they noticed me watching and started picking at each other, just so I wouldn’t think something was amiss. :)
3) We’ve been listening to the soundtrack to “Cars” this week. Every.single.time it comes up in the CD changer, Baby A drops what she’s doing to do some serious getting down to the opening song by Sheryl Crow. She picks it up again when “Life is a Highway” comes on. It is absolutely hilarious to see her dance so hard that she often falls down.
4) It could just be a coincidence, but Baby B might just have put together a couple of short phrases this week. Thursday night, Daddy came home while I was having supper. The girls greeted him, and B said, “Mommy…eat…supper…” I’ve definitely gotta keep an eye on this one!
5) The girls like to watch Daddy cut the grass in the backyard, through the windows in the den. Over the past few days, every time they see grass in a book, they say, “Grass!” and then, “Daddy!” One day I’ll have to break it to them that he doesn’t cut all the grass in the world, just ours. I fear they’ll be disappointed.
Living it, and loving it!