On this year's list:
10. You are the best snowman builder, and you push us (and Mommy) on our sleds when it snows.
9. You’ve taken us to some amazing places this year, including Chicago, New York, and St. Louis…fun!!!
8. You enjoy watching the Berenstain Bears almost as much as we do.
7. You take us on interesting adventures, like searching for the “Anna” sign and finding fresh eggs.
6. You play Connect Four and UNO like a champ…and you don’t “hot dog” too much (most of the time).
5. You bought us soccer cleats and shin guards, and we are SO excited to play soccer.
4. You pick us up from school every day with a big smile and a warm hug.
3. You help us with our homework. You make learning fun!
2. You take care of our furry brothers Miki and Alex.
1. YOU’RE OURS.
The girls and I had fun making this picture collage, too. D-A-D-D-Y!!!
Happy Father's Day to one of my two favorite dads!
And Happy Father's Day to my original favorite dad, whom we got to see just last week.
My heart is happy!!!