Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 20, 2015

Father's Day Top 10

Every year for Father's Day, I put together a list, "The Top 10 Reasons We Think You're the Best Daddy in the World."  The past couple of years, the girls have largely come up with the list themselves.  I love this snapshot in time each June.

On this year's list:

10. You are the best snowman builder, and you push us (and Mommy) on our sleds when it snows.

9. You’ve taken us to some amazing places this year, including Chicago, New York, and St. Louis…fun!!!

8. You enjoy watching the Berenstain Bears almost as much as we do.

7. You take us on interesting adventures, like searching for the “Anna” sign and finding fresh eggs.

6. You play Connect Four and UNO like a champ…and you don’t “hot dog” too much (most of the time).

5. You bought us soccer cleats and shin guards, and we are SO excited to play soccer.

4. You pick us up from school every day with a big smile and a warm hug.

3. You help us with our homework.  You make learning fun!

2. You take care of our furry brothers Miki and Alex.

1. YOU’RE OURS.

The girls and I had fun making this picture collage, too.  D-A-D-D-Y!!!



Happy Father's Day to one of my two favorite dads!



And Happy Father's Day to my original favorite dad, whom we got to see just last week.



My heart is happy!!!

6 comments:

Sadia said...

Adorable. Love the "snowman builder" cred. That needs to go on his resume!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Love the pics! And I love this tradition :)

I said to the kids tonight coming home from gym on the 2nd Sunday in a row, "is this a tradition?" and they said, "what's a tradition?" LOL

Marcia (123 blog) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Super sweet tradition... and you know I'm a fan of #5! :)

cat said...

How beautiful. Great great list and I totally love the photos.

Mrs FF said...

Love love love