Another fabulous week at A & B Enterprises!
1) On Saturday we went to Panera for a mid-morning bagel and coffee for the hubs and me (and a snack for the girlies), and then ran a couple of errands. It was so nice to be out and about as a family of four…and we didn’t even use a stroller! The girls and I walked hand-in-hand while Daddy pushed the cart through Target and Sam’s. It was quite a work-out for me, but it was so cool to walk around with my “big” girls.
2) Baby A is beginning to take her animal noises very seriously. In particular, when she meows like a cat, she closes her eyes and shakes her head emphatically.
3) Baby B is becoming a tattle tale. I know it won’t always be so cute, but I can’t help but smile when Baby A drops some food and B says, “Sissy…not nice!”
4) Baby A has become very proficient at performing all the motions to “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”, and Baby B loves to shout, “No more!” during the chorus of “…no more monkeys jumping on the bed” (said the good doctor).
5) It’s so much fun to read books with the girls these days. There are 20 or so that we read on a very regular basis, and I can pause at any given time for them to fill in the blank for the next word. Wow!
The girls literally learn something new and fabulous every.single.day. If I weren’t seeing it with my own eyes, I just don’t think I’d believe it.