Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 12, 2013

LOVE These Bags!!!

Do you remember seeing the aprons my friend Charlene made the girls for their birthday???

This was taken EARLY on the morning of their birthday...hence the look on A's face!
The girls LOVE to be in the kitchen with me, and we use their aprons all the time.  Here's a recent action shot, when the girls and I were making sugar cookies.


A few weeks ago, Miss Charlene sent the girls another of her creations, these adorable drawstring bags.


I knotted the strings in front of the girls' shoulders so they would fit like backpacks.  Un-knotted, the drawstrings are long enough that I can wear the bags, too.

The girls think they CANNOT go to tumbling without their own water bottle in their own bag.  And I can hardly stand the cuteness.  :)  :)

I just wanted to share this sweet picture, in the spirit of what's working for us these days.

Charlene -- a fellow twin-mama -- blogs at Adventures-in-Mommy-Land, where she features all sorts of awesome crafts.  She has a link to her Etsy site, Sew Charlene, on her blog.  She has some of the most adorable aprons -- for kids and adults -- along with these great bags.

Thank you, Charlene, for some of our favorite -- and most adorable! -- add-ons.

2 comments:

Mrs FF said...

I couldn't agree more, everyone needs a water bottle in their bag. And I like that they love using their aprons

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors - especially the one with the circles! cute!