Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 26, 2013

Some Michael Jordan Magic

Hubby and I spent a good part of our early years together watching the great Michael Jordan play basketball.  He was amazing in almost every move he made...but you knew things were about to get magical when he stuck out his tongue.


Over the past couple of swim lessons, I've noticed Baby A sticking out her tongue when she comes up from swimming underwater.  This was the best picture I could get of her yesterday, but she has the biggest look of accomplishment in her eyes, her tongue accentuating her achievement.



I couldn't help but think of Mr. Jordan.  I would also characterize Baby A's performance as "magical".

And then I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite pictures of Baby A from when she was six months old.  I didn't recognize it at the time, but perhaps her tongue-out pose was a look of accomplishment at her stellar tummy-time performance.


And yes, I'd call that pretty "magical", too.

2 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

She certainly has that tongue thing going on :)

Concentration is definitely hard work!

Mrs FF said...

Awwwwwww

And now you'll recognize the look. Future fellow competitors beware ;)