Despite our seemingly sudden onset of napping issues (Heaven help me now!), there was still a lot of fabulousness in this week:
1) We’ve so enjoyed the opening of a new frozen yogurt shop in town. A certain mommy I know may have made four trips there in the past week…but hey, it has live and active cultures! And the girlies love it, too. :)
2) I’ve been working with the girls on “Ring Around the Rosey”, and they have such a blast! They haven’t mastered “we all fall down” yet, but they just cackle to see Mommy tumble over at the end of the song.
3) I’ve caught the girls actually trying to “sing” a couple of songs, including “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”, “The Farmer and the Dell”, and “The A-B-C Song”. They don’t do so well for me to count them singing their A-B-C’s, for example, but at least they know the tune and try to make some of the accompanying sounds. I’ll take it as a great start!
4) The girls and I got to hang out with our friend Kate for a little while this week. That’s Kate, of Spencer-and-Kate, boy/girl twins to my good friend Jenny, who were born exactly one week before A and B. And then Spencer and Jenny joined us, too, and we had a great time playing together.
5) Moccasins. I bought these for the girls to wear in their stroller, as we walk in the mornings. I can’t help but laugh over how stinkin’ cute they are!!!
I'm writing it down...life is good!