Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 12, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Because this is a Fab 5 list (and not Fab 7), I had to group a couple of days together. Every day is a fabulous gift, hand-delivered by our sweet baby girls.

1) Friday + Monday + Wednesday: The weather has finally gotten warm enough for me to take the girls out for a walk! Although I fear we three looked like “mole people” wincing from the sunshine we hadn’t seen in person in a looooong time, the fresh air sure did our souls good.

2) Saturday: I made a whirlwind trip to Sweet Home Alabama for Alison’s shower, and Daddy and the girls held down the home front. Leaving the girls wasn’t fabulous, but seeing Alison was, as was Daddy changing his first diapers (fabulous for me, at least!)!

3) Sunday: We took the girls to the park for the first time…Baby B was a little apprehensive, but Baby A loved the swing and the slide. I foresee many a trip to the playground in our future!

4) Tuesday: We had lunch with Aunt Karen, and sushi hit the spot! I think my goal of the girls eating Mexican food by this summer is realistic, but I think we should probably delay their introduction to raw fish for a few more months. Hey – more for me!

5) Thursday: I got to see proofs from the girls’ one-year pictures. We need more wall space for me to be able to display all the precious pictures of the two cutest little girls on the planet (in my humble opinion, of course).

For the past 14 months, I’ve been up bright and early every morning (although I can’t say it’s me that’s always “bright”). But with each new morning comes the promise of a new day, one that no doubt will hold something FABULOUS.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad to have made the Fab 5 list!! :-) I can't wait to see the one-year pictures, too!