What made my week so fabulous, you ask???
1) We met the Borders twins at the park for a play date on Friday. The girls had a blast on the swings, and they got to experience the feel of GRASS for the first time. I hope this is the first of many such dates to come!
2) The girls are FEEDING THEMSELVES!
3) I am coping with the MESS of the girls feeding themselves! :)
4) The girls continue to embrace baby sign language. It often takes only a couple of times of me showing them a new sign before they’ve got it. What’s hilarious, though, is when they hear a word they know in a different context, and they start to sign. We were practicing “Blow kisses!” today (not the best example of baby sign language, but that’s OK). Later, I was looking out the window with them, and I noted how the wind was blowing. And there they went, blowing kisses to the wind!
5) The girls have become enthralled with the birds in the backyard. It’s proven an almost endless source of entertainment over the past few days. They love to stand at the window and point and flap their arms (the baby sign for “bird”). They also wave to the birds...how cute is that?!!!