I’m thankful that every day with the girls holds something new and fabulous! Here’s just a sampling from the week:
1) Having Baby A walk over, turn around, and plop! herself into my lap, even if only for a few seconds. And I hate to laugh, but it’s really funny when she misjudges at times and misses my lap altogether!
2) Baby B laughing for no apparent reason…a big, robust belly laugh…which I can’t resist egging on with a tickle.
3) The girls are doing such an amazing job with baby sign language. One of the new developments this week is "bird", and we've spent a lot of time in front of the window, watching our fine feathered friends. Baby A is quite proficient in the sign, flapping her arms up and down, but the action often causes Baby B to fall over. Oops!
4) Going to lunch with just the girlies on Friday. It wasn’t exactly what I’d call relaxing, but I love the idea of a “girls’ day out”, and I look forward to all the tea parties to come!
5) “If Momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.” I don’t truly subscribe to this phrase…hello? I'm not exactly the center of attention these days!...but I will say that I got a loooong-overdue pedicure on Saturday, and it made my toes and me really happy. :)
...and the best part is, there's no telling what this week will hold!