2. Sweet baby girls, whose births were separated by 2 minutes, born to 2 very grateful parents.
3. Square meals.
4. Tiny little socks.
5. Burp cloths.
6. Bottles (yes, the girls are still taking bottles…don’t judge me!).
7. Fruits and vegetables (in addition to whole grains and proteins).
9. Dropped sippy cups (did I mention the girls are still taking bottles?).
10. Dirty bowls (at least!).
11. Hours of peaceful nighttime sleep (as I softly knock on wood!).
13. Games of peek-a-boo.
14. Diaper changes (Baby A in particular is quite prolific).
15. Teeth (Baby A + Baby B).
16. Toy retrievals (by yours truly).
17. Choruses of the “A-B-C” song.
18. Rounds of “Ride a Little Horsey” (split evenly between A and B, of course).
19. Trips up and down the steps (at least…but hey, it’s part of my work-out plan!).
20. Precious fingers and 20 precious toes.
...but who’s counting???