Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 5, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

This week was filled with lots of fabulous laughter…

1) …as the girls reeeeally enjoyed “Ride a Little Horsey” on Mommy’s knees, over and over and over and over again.

2) …as the girls watched Mommy “playing volleyball” with their big blue rubber ball. (I’m not sure why they find this hysterical, but I’m certain it’s nothing to do with my “set” technique.)

3) …as Mommy “charged” the girls on her hands and knees, prompting them to run to the corners of the room…only to discover they were “trapped”, which made for even more laughter.

4) …as we practiced “I’m a Little Teapot” 1,034 times, complete with exaggerated motions and resulting in us “tipping ourselves over” onto the floor.

5) …as the girls covered their eyes with their hands to play peek-a-boo with Mommy, sitting side by side in their high chairs. I couldn’t help but laugh at how CUTE they were, and they laughed right back at me.

I’m not sure the girls are quite old enough to declare themselves Parrotheads, but Jimmy Buffett’s famous line, “If we couldn’t laugh, we would all go insane!” seems to somehow resonate with them.

Check out my friend Jenny's blog to see her Fab 5 for the week!

No comments: