Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 7, 2010

Gifts

I've been asked on occasion, "What's your favorite part of being a mom?" If taken literally, that's such a huge question, one I could never narrow down to a singular answer.

I am a different person today than I was two years ago. I'm still "me", but I now know the depth of the greatest of loves, and I am so thankful and so humbled by this experience, this opportunity.

I've been more specifically asked, "What's your favorite part of having twins?" That question is a little easier to answer, although my answer is a broad one.

The best part of having twins is witnessing their special bond, their interaction as they grow and develop together. It's magical.


I found a beautiful quote a couple of weeks ago:
"You don't choose your children. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu
Certainly, my girls are the most amazing gift I could have ever imagined. I am so privileged to be their mom.
(I wrote this post on Friday, but it just happens to be the Multiples & More Question of the Week....what are the odds? HA!)

1 comment:

Jenny May McKim said...

I so agree that it is the bond the twin have which is so amazing to witness! (Just visiting from MAM)