…another fabulous week, courtesy of Baby A and Baby B!
1) As I announced the final course at lunch one day this week was pears, Baby A began to pointedly sign “bear”. Either she misheard me, or she was going for the closest sign she knew. How cool is that?!
2) Baby B showed some serious engineering prowess this week when she stacked two Bumbo seats to climb onto a chair. It gave me quite a scare, but I couldn't help but be proud of her ingenuity.
3) My aunt, uncle, and great aunt came for a visit this week. We don’t have family close by, so it was good for the soul to see them…and to see them with the girls.
4) While my family was visiting, we took the girls for ice cream. I feel a little guilty at my resolve to make them like ice cream, but it appears the fourth time was a charm. They rather enjoyed a few bites of vanilla ice cream, and they seemed a little jealous when Mommy turned her attention to her own scoop of White Fudge Truffle and refused to give them a bite.
5) Because of the flooding (which is anything but fabulous), Daddy was out of school on Monday. We enjoyed a magnificent lunch at a downtown café. We scored a sidewalk table, and the girls were content to take in the scenery while Daddy and I ate lunch. It felt so awesome to be spending the afternoon as a family of four.