Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 11, 2015

Baby Acrobatics, Then and Now

When the girls were tiny, I used to "fly" them on my legs all the time.  They loved it!

Baby A, about 7 months old.

Baby B, about 6 1/2 months old.
We still do this, although not as frequently (whew!), and not with quite as much levity (for obvious reasons).

It dawned on me on the girls' half birthday last weekend that we should recreate some pictures.

Baby A, 6 1/2 years old.

Baby B, 6 1/2 years old.

I'm cracking up now, looking at these comparisons.  How funny that A is wearing pink, and B, green.

I love playing with my baby girls, and I hope we can continue to "fly" for a long, long time!

4 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I LOVE SEEING THE PHOTO COMPARISONS!!!!

I remember things in pictures so I'll often say to D, oh, this happened there and these people were with us, and it's only because I took a photo so I remember it...

Mrs FF said...

Ha!!!! Love it and an interesting coincidence on the colour of the outfits!!!

Neri Ann said...

I do this with my twin boys! They are 1 and a half years old. I hope I can still carry them when aged. :)

--

nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Mandy...this is SO awesome! Isn't it fun to look back and remember (and in your instance here, recreate!) those early days?

Were it not for images, so much would "fade" for me. :)

Maybe I will see if we can recreate some early days, too....you've inspired me!