I’m taking inspiration today from my friend Jenny’s blog, and in turn from her friend Emily’s blog (in the house that Jack built…). I say “inspiration” as I’m not following the “rules” of "Fab 5 Friday" exactly….Jenny said these are supposed to be five PHYSICAL THINGS that made your week. I have begun to blog about THINGS on another site, so I’m tweaking this a little bit to fit this blog. So, following are five not-necessarily-things that made my week fabulous:
1) Antibiotics are finished! Baby B seems completely well, and Baby A is down to only an occasional runny nose and cough.
2) Warmer weather! Coinciding with the girls getting better, temperatures are supposed to near 50 degrees today. We’re going to have a girls’ lunch…for the first time in OVER TWO WEEKS!
3) The girls have eaten several new foods this week, including kiwi, pineapple, pears, and cauliflower. We’re making progress towards our (well, my) goal of eating Mexican food by the time they’re 18 months old!
4) The girls are learning to play hide-and-seek! We had a BLAST last night with them peeking from beside the armchair.
5) The girls are mastering the fine art of hugging. Talk about melting your heart!!!
Now the only hard thing about this was narrowing down the fabulousity (???) of the week to only five things. :)