Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 31, 2016

Thanks for the Memories, August!

August has been a whirlwind!  I CANNOT believe that the girls have been in school THREE WEEKS today.  (I guess that explains where the time has gone!)

So...before the month ends, here is {one} first-day-of-school picture.  The girls posed like this on their own...look at those long legs!!!


Despite the back-to-school busyness, we've packed in a lot of fun, too...

...several trips to the library to keep these girls entertained...


...a mommy-and-me trip to the trampoline park, where these girls gave me a run (er, jump) for my money...whew!


...a family trip to the yogurt shop (during which Daddy agreed to a selfie!)...


...and the kickoff of the soccer season...


I'm supremely thankful, among all this BUSY, that the girls still made time for play at home.  Here they are, having "built a TV", putting on a show for Mommy and Daddy before bedtime.


~ Thanks for the memories, August 2016! ~

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

If there were one faraway person in the whole world I wish lived close by me, it is you. I wish my girls were friends with yours. I wish I got to talk to you in person instead of in hurried comments on your blog. I love all of your posts, but especially the ones that show what a super fantastic mom you are and how precious and witty your girls are.

(And, of course I love the soccer picture)