Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 29, 2015

Ooh...That's FANCY!!!

My purse was getting a little ratty, so I treated myself to a new bag on my lunch hour on Monday.  I didn’t splurge on anything outrageous, but I thought I made a stylish, yet classic, choice.

On Tuesday morning I got into the car, the girls already loaded in the back seat.  “Ooh, that’s a new purse, Mommy!” Baby A noticed right away.

And then she continued…

That’s FANCY!  That’s SO FANCY,” she went on, speaking slowly, formulating her thoughts as she went along…

…that’s SO FANCY, it’s like it’s for someone who wears red high heels…”

“…and colors their lips…”

“…and wears a long dress…”

“…and goes to the mall…or works at American Bank.”

“Yeah, it’s like something you’d see in a magazine!” B added.

The girls were totally serious, but I could not contain my laughter. 

I was tickled for much of the day, and also maybe a little dismayed.  Perhaps I need to spruce things up more often…so as not to shock my children by the likes of a new [not-really-fancy] purse.


Hee hee!!!

3 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Adorable!!! Go buy some red high heels, for sure! ;)

Marcia (123 blog) said...

So now we ALLLLLLLL want to see this FANCY purse :)

And why not get the red heels, etc, etc. :)

Neri Ann said...

I will definitely buy red high heels. Cute girls!

--

nhengswonderland.blogspot.com