Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 4, 2015

Love Notes

The girls have been into "love notes" for quite some time now.  My home office has a full garland of post-it notes adorning the full stretch of cabinets.  It's a lot to take in, but I love it.  :)

It's not uncommon for me to come home to the girls having made something for me...some kind of "love note"...notes that are getting more sophisticated as the months go by and the girls learn to spell more and more.

I couldn't help but delight in the note my B handed me as I walked in the door this evening.  She's had a thing for "flaps" lately, as in "lift the flap", and this is exhibited here.


Translation:

Name: _________________________
Email: _________________________

Do you know how much I love you

(Answers right here)

[flap]

And under the flap was written, "I love you!  From: B".

A moment in time...and I love it.

2 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

So sweet!!! We go through a ream of paper every month because of things like this...

Not only is it cute, but your babies are writing for a real life purpose. Keep it up, Baby B. :)

Mrs FF said...

Love it!!!! Best welcome home present