Pages

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 10, 2013

Sneak Peek!

This mama is having loads o' fun working on the preparations for the girls' party on Saturday.

I just had to share a sneak peek at my "bacon and eggs" candy, in keeping with the "breakfast" theme.


I'm honestly not sure if the girls will understand it, but I think it's so stinkin' cute!  And if nothing else, they'll be tickled at the chance to eat a dab of chocolate and an M&M before lunchtime.

T minus 36 hours and counting!  I'm lovin' it!!!

4 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I don't know who's more excited for this - you or me - but I'm LOVING it all.

You are so cute!!!!

They are absolutely pinterest-worthy :)

Charlene Juliani said...

these are so cute!

yettie said...

They look fab. Hope you share the how-to sometime. 24 hours to go eh?!

Mrs FF said...

These are so beautiful. Really does look like bacon and eggs